Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's My Birthday!

Today I am as old as I've ever been, which is 1. Because it is my birthday. Mom, Dad and Grady all got me presents and I had a party at my babysitter. Of course, everyday is a party with me. See you Saturday if you're coming to my official bash.

3 comments:

Grandpa White said...

Little C,
It has not been too long since I saw you last and you already look a year older than you did then. I hope you had a good birthday and I will see you at the BIG BASH! Can't Wait, Grandpa White

Liz said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope your parents bought you LOTS of great presents. You deserve them for being soooo darn cute!! :)

Grandma Ginny said...

Hi Colin! This is a GREAT picture of you!!! You are such a big boy! I hope your party on Thursday was a big surprise for you! We had fun on Saturday with everyone. You got lots of neat toys! I know you didn't feel well, but you were still as cute as ever! Take care of the rest of your family! I love you very much! Grandma