Sunday, April 12, 2009

Scouting Birthday Locations

Somebody's turning 1 soon! Yesterday we headed to the park to scout out a party location.

When we got there I immediately needed to fuel up. You just never know when you might run into a tiger in the jungle.

Adventure is my middle name.

Come to my party and you too could climb on this ladder.

Mommy got to thinking she doesn't have many pictures of her with her boys. This one turned out pretty good.

How embarrassing for Grady that he wore the same jacket that I did.

Oh yeah, Grady loves the park too.

One cool thing about the park we're looking at having the party is that there is a nice little nature path right next to it.

Grady found a stick. Actually he found about 3,467 sticks.

Photo by Grady. If he could find some better subjects he could make a lot of money as a photographer.



Wheeeeeeeeeee!

3 comments:

Grandma Ginny said...

Hi there again! That looks like a fun park and a great place for a birthday party. Good job on the sticks Grady, that's always been one of your specialties. You are a great worker when it comes to helping in the yard.

Way to go down the slide, Colin! You are such a big boy! Your birthday will be so much fun!

See you soon! Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's me again. I just wanted to tell you that these were some great pictures of you and your family. And Grady, you are a good photographer! Keep up the good work! Love, Grandma

Grandpa White said...

Grady,
I was extremely impressed by your photography. How did you hold that camera so still. I don't know about you, but you can't find another park so good, as one with a woods next to it. Way to go! Tell your Dad that he would be great at writing childrens' books. Grandpa White