
Today was pretty awesome. Mom picked me and my friend Keely up from school and she came to my house to play. We had huge fun.

As if coming over to play with me wasn't enough, the main attraction was Ms. Audrey and Ms. Becca. Me and Keely love Ms. Audrey. She used to be our teacher before she took a different job. But obviously she misses us. We love Ms. Becca too but we see her every day.

I've had April 3rd marked on my calendar for awhile. It pretty much couldn't get here soon enough.

I taught Keely how to play my computer game.

See that snowball I'm packing? That was meant for Dad.

This poor little guy stood at the door and watched big brother. It may have been the happiest moment ever when he got to take his first sled ride.

Next year we might need a bigger sled. Of course, the way it's going around here, maybe it will just snow all summer too.
Let's see that spring sledding in action.

Seriously, it's supposed to snow again this weekend. We deserve better.

Meet Pantry Man. Always there to put away the groceries. We spared you the 2 1/2 minute video.

Quite a range of emotions here don't you think?
We'll let this speak for itself. Please note this is the bathroom door.
2 comments:
Hi Grady & Colin! Wow, you've been having a really fun time!!! Grady, that was pretty neat that your teachers came to see you and Keely. And that was very nice of you Grady to show Keely how to use your computer game.
Colin, you sure looked relaxed on that sled with your dad and Grady. I bet that was fun.
Grady, funny bathroom video! I laughed and laughed.
Grady & Colin, tell mom & dad that Clinton doesn't have any snow! Nice green grass to play in!
Hope to see you soon! I love you both! Grandma
Hey boys! I can't believe how much snow you've gotten to play in! It might stink because it's supposed to be spring time, but the snow is better than down here in Springfield...it just gets really really cold but there's no fun snow!
You guys look like you're having a blast as usual. Grady, it looks like your friend from school is really nice. It's nice of you to help her with things and to hold her hand on the slide!
I heard I won't be seeing you for Easter, so I hope you have a great time and that you get an awesome Easter basket!
I love you both!
Aunt Kelli
Post a Comment