Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Pancake Breakfast

Last weekend we went to the pancake breakfast at Mom's school. They called it the Spring Fling...but we were mostly interested in the pancakes.

Big Brother put a hurtin on some pancakes. And look at that excellent form with the fork.

I did some pancake damage too, but I use a hammer. Because I always have a hammer.

After breakfast we checked out the book fair.

As you may have noticed in the above pic of me wolfing the pancakes, I brought my own money to buy the books. It was 2-for-1 at the book fair so I got a steal.

Meanwhile, I pretty much just relaxed with my hammer. Thumbs up dude.

Spring means baseball. Looks like a strike to me!

I can't talk (or eat popcorn). But if I could I would say let me out of this thing so I can play Mom!!

No really, I love my hammer.

1 comment:

Grandma Ginny said...

WOW!!! So many new pictures to look at! You guys have been busy! That looked like a fun time at mom's school! Talk to ya later - Love, Grandma