Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Lazy Easter Sunday

Us boys want to wish everybody a happy Easter. We had a super fun day and hope you did too.

There is no better way to wake up than to go down stairs to see presents. The Easter Bunny really came through for us this year.

See those crumbs there? I loved my snack bar treats so much that I tried to eat every single one of those crumbs.

For most people, you look at this picture and say..."wow, what great looking green grass"...you are absolutely right. Dad is magical with the yard.

No, we weren't playing twister. But I probably would love that game.

On Saturday Dad had to go work for a while so the rest of us colored Easter Eggs.

Give me enough time and I will figure out a way to get those eggs onto this high chair.

Please, don't be embarrassed by my muscles. This is just my preferred egg-dying uniform. Hey, what's that in Colin's hand? Oh, weird, a hammer.

Shhhhhhh, don't tell anybody, but we had 3 updates today!

1 comment:

Grandma Ginny said...

Hi Grady & Colin! Looks like you had a great day today! Happy, Happy Easter to both of you! Your eggs look beautiful! Looks like you got a lot of neat stuff! I can tell that you boys are having lots of fun together. You are both good brothers to each other. I love you very much! And so does Grandpa! And so does Aunt Kelli and Scott! Talk to you later............