This may be our record-breaking fourth post today, but some things just deserve their own entry.
and now, a dinner conversation starter by Grady...
"Mommy tell me everything you know about paper cuts."
3 comments:
Grandma Ginny
said...
Wow Grady, that was fantastic!!!!!! I didn't know you knew your ABC's! I can't wait to hear you in person, so keep practicing!
That's a pretty cool mask you have on there. Did you make that yourself? What kind of creature are you???
Thank you for all the great new pictures today! That was a nice Easter surprise! Grandpa is in bed, but I'll make sure he sees them tomorrow. Grandpa enjoyed talking to you on the phone today, Grady. We also had fun listening to Colin while we were on the phone. He's quite a noise maker, isn't he?
Well, I hope you have a good day at school tomorrow and the rest of the week. Maybe I can come and see you sometime soon and we can play games together. I love you both very much! Grandma Ginny
Grady & Colin, You are so lucky to have such good parents that take you to so many fun places and do so many fun things with you. but then such good boys deserve such fun stuff, right? You are so fun to do things with it makes it fun for them too! Grandma and Grandpa wish they could have a little bit of that fun too. Come and see us sometime, we have a park too. Maybe this year we can get some ear plugs and go to the car races or something else fun, like a ball game in Springfield. We love you! Grandpa and Grandma White
3 comments:
Wow Grady, that was fantastic!!!!!! I didn't know you knew your ABC's! I can't wait to hear you in person, so keep practicing!
That's a pretty cool mask you have on there. Did you make that yourself? What kind of creature are you???
Thank you for all the great new pictures today! That was a nice Easter surprise! Grandpa is in bed, but I'll make sure he sees them tomorrow. Grandpa enjoyed talking to you on the phone today, Grady. We also had fun listening to Colin while we were on the phone. He's quite a noise maker, isn't he?
Well, I hope you have a good day at school tomorrow and the rest of the week. Maybe I can come and see you sometime soon and we can play games together. I love you both very much! Grandma Ginny
Grady & Colin,
You are so lucky to have such good parents that take you to so many fun places and do so many fun things with you. but then such good boys deserve such fun stuff, right? You are so fun to do things with it makes it fun for them too! Grandma and Grandpa wish they could have a little bit of that fun too. Come and see us sometime, we have a park too. Maybe this year we can get some ear plugs and go to the car races or something else fun, like a ball game in Springfield. We love you! Grandpa and Grandma White
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COLIN! Have a fun day...I can't wait for your party!
Post a Comment