Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Birthday Wrap-Up

Know what happens when you get sick on your birthday? You get two parties. It's been a little bit hectic around here lately, what with all the puking, but we finally got it all together...and I got to celebrate two weekends in a row.

This was my cake. I'm a hammer and screwdriver man so those are my favorite parts. For your reference, I did not really eat any.

For party #2, this was the posse.

If we learned anything it was that Grady should probably not grow facial hair and dye it these colors. Oh wait, that's cake.

Party #1 was also a smashing success, except for I made at least half the people there sick. Word is that Grandma Cheri did not get sick though, which is good. Dad, however, may never recover (he's kind of pathetic).

Mom and Dad gave me this on my birthday, which now seems like ages ago. That, incidentally, was the last time I touched this.

1 comment:

Grandma Ginny said...

Hi Colin - Your birthday was a lot of fun, even though you weren't feeling the best. I was only sick for one day, so it was worth it to me. Hope you are having fun with your new toys. Your 2nd party looked like fun too! I sure like your birthday cake with all the tools - did you eat a piece?
School is almost out for Mom, and you'll get to stay home and play with Grady a lot. Let me know if you need me to come and play too to give Mom a break. Later - Love, Grandma