
We promised you more of me. And here I am. Green shirt, green ball. Future Green Jacket.

Here I am explaining to Dad that if he's going to take all these pictures he needs to do something with them. And that the Royals are #1.

The neighborhood picnic officially signaled the end of the picnic season for us. Don't tell Great Grandma that we think this quilt is perfect for picnics!

Sometimes you just don't feel that good.

Sometimes you feel really good.

We have a lot of toys. Choosing between a rake and a baseball bat is not easy. Although Dad said that I was "raking" with the bat. I don't know, he's weird.

Grady's rocket is the coolest....preparing for launch.

Blast off!!!!
Let's see that in motion.

Back to the raking.

That grass looks way worse in person. Unless you like clover, which Grady does. I could care less.

Yes, I'm cooking up something delicious. No, I'm not going to clean up the huge mess.

As younger brother, I get all of Grady's old stuff. He of course got a new winter coat.

And now, a concert by Grady Owen.
"Twinkle, Twinkle" by Grady & Grandma Ginny.
"Life is but a Twinkle" by Grady & Grandma Ginny
AND NOW, Deep Thoughts by Grady Owen.
Scene Setting: Driving to church explaining to Grady he would be in children's church which is kind of like a classroom.
G: Mom, when I get big I want to go to your school and be in your class.
M: (paraphrased) Well, you probably won't be in my class. Mommy teaches speech and you already know how to how to do everything that I do in my classroom.
G: Well I don't know EVERYTHING, I don't know how to row a BOAT.
2 comments:
Hi Colin - Great pictures! Way to blast off that rocket! Grandpa and I have some leaves for you to rake! You and Grady look good in your winter coats! Hope to see you soon! Love, Grandma
Hi Grady! You did GREAT on your songs! Have you and Colin been to the pumpkin patch? What are you going to be for Halloween? I hope it's not raining when you go trick-or-treating! I like your new winter coat. Have fun! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment