Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fancy Sweaters

Twice a year they take our pictures at school. You would think with a look like this they would want to do it even more often than that.

We call this the teapot.

You know I'm four now, so this really isn't even all that interesting to me anymore.

Colin is not tired of it, in fact he seemed a little depressed Dad wasn't taking any pictures of him.

But oh boy was excited the next day when it was his picture day.

It's like he thinks he should be in magazines. Always smiling. When he's four he'll get it.

For now though it's all about fancy shoes and designer jeans.

Hey Dad, get one of my funny face.

Now my serious face.

Now take one like you just saw me walking by and I paused for a quick photo op.

It just looks like we have fun, really, we're the most miserable boys in the world.

1 comment:

Grandma Ginny said...

Grady & Colin - you boys look so handsome in your sweaters! You two are the best! Thanks for all the good pictures! I love you and miss you! Grandma