
When I'm at home I'm with my monkees.

When it's bedtime I brush my teeth.

Or maybe I brush my teeth and comb my hair. Skills.

Mommy gave me and Grady pointer toes. Weird.

I like to do work. When we took the baby gate down I took it upon myself to sand the wall...

...get the paint ready...

...and paint the wall so it looked great.

Some of you are probably starting to think about what you should get me for Christmas.
5 comments:
Grady - I love the "all the toys on the couch" video - that's hilarious. Hope you're making a good Christmas list! Love, Grandma
Hi Colin - Good job on brushing your teeth. You've got a cute smile brushing your teeth! It's actually a sneaky kinda cute smile. :) Love, Grandma Ginny
Colin - thanks for the phone call the other day. I loved hearing your new word -"Grandma!"
Grady - it was fun talking to you on the phone. Mom said it was your idea for Colin to call and say "Grandma". Thanks for doing that - I miss you a lot. Later - Love, Grandma
Hey boys, looks like you've been having tons of fun as usual. Can't wait to see you over Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment