Saturday, October 31, 2009

Tigers and Monkeys and Mommies

This year Dad was out of town for Halloween, so we headed to Grandma and Granpa's house. Aren't we spooky?

It was pretty awesome to hang out with all our cousins and we got to help carve another pumpkin.

And we got to play mummy.

It was awesome.

Align CenterThese are the kinds of things you only get to do at Grandma's house.

Luke and me are cool dudes.

What, you didn't think I would go anywhere without my monkeys did you?

I don't know why Grandpa Danny doesn't look more scared. He must not have realized we were supposed to be a scary tiger and monkey.

There's Grandma passing out candy.

Do these costumes make us look fat?

1 comment:

Grandma Ginny said...

Cutest tiger and cutest monkey I've ever seen! You've got some good cousins to play with! The mummy game sure looks like fun! What a good grandma and grandpa!!! Love you both, Grandma Ginny