Friday, September 18, 2009

Fourth Birthday Extravaganza

As you know, I turned four. Of course it was a week-long celebration. Lots of my friends came out to my party and we had the best time ever.

Poor Harrison, odd man out at the table. But don't worry, he got some cake.

Strollin' with some of my best buds, Emmy and Keely. And of course Blaine a couple steps ahead.

Emmy, Blaine and me were very excited when Keely showed up.

If you think those ducks are funny, you should see the fish that are trying to beat the ducks to the food!

As we did last year, I took Dad to a Royals game for my birthday. I mean let's not kid ourselves, I was in charge.

Here I am getting ready to make my debut on the Little K.

Let's just say I didn't exactly dominate in (or should I say out of) the batter's box. Clearly it was bad pitching. But I did have a great time.

On the carousel. We're up to four tokens if you're keeping score.

My mini golf talents are well-documented. Here I am lining up a hole-in-one. You probably think I'm kidding. But I'm not. I did get a hole-in-one.

And we're out of here. And the Royals won!

And what about Colin? Where do we start? He's insisting on doing this lately. We don't know what to think, we just let him do what he wants. More on him next time.

2 comments:

Grandma Ginny said...

Hi there! Your birthday party was great fun, Grady! Grandpa and I really thought the farmstead was a neat place. You have a lot of good friends.

Grady, I think someday you are going to be an expert at miniature golf. You sure seem to get a lot of practice. Tell Dad that Grandma wants to play miniature golf with you sometime, even though I know you'll beat me.

Colin, good job on your new accomplishment. How's it going? Whether it's going good or not, you have a neat little seat to sit on!

Tell your mom & dad that you had a really fun party that day, and thanks for inviting me and Grandpa, and Aunt Kelli & Uncle Scott. Your birthday cake tasted really good too.

I hope I see you again soon! I love you very much!!!
Love, Grandma

Aunt Kelli & Uncle Scott said...

Grady, me and Scott had a great time at your party!! We miss you.
Colin, been waiting to hear and see all about the "more on him next time." Hope to see an update on you soon!
We love you both!