This past weekend we had a big time. I took my first trip to both grandparents' houses and met lots of family. We tried to get some pictures up Sunday night when we got back but were too tired. The weekend started Friday night at Grandma Ginny and Grandpa Steve's house. Turns out they didn't know we were coming that night so we surprised them. Grandpa finally read me the book he bought me a long time ago. He claimed that I payed attention, but this picture proves otherwise.

Four generations were there including my Great Grandma Mildred, Grandma Ginny, my dad and me.

We spent Sunday and Grandma Cheri and Papa Danny's where I met my four cousins for the first time. That's Jacob holding me with Luke and Lauren on the couch, and Lexi behind the couch.

Me with Great Grandpa Nellie.
2 comments:
Grady, tell your dad that you ARE listening to the book. You are looking at Grandpa.
Grady,
Wish I was seeing you again this weekend. Looks like you had a great time with your cousins. :) What are you going to do this weekend????
Post a Comment