Monday, October 3, 2005

I Know You've Been Missing Me

Ok, so it's been awhile since we put new pictures up. We're sorry. I've been growing up fast, it's hard to believe I'm almost a month old. Don't mom and me look cute together?



I'm up to about 4 ounces of milk.




It's hard to tell, but I've lost a little hair and some may say I'm looking more like my Grandpa Danny. I'm not worried though, it will grow back soon.




Proof that I'm growing up fast -- sleeping in my big boy bed. Of course this is just a nap during the day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such an adorable pictures of you sleeping in your big boy bed! I hope all is well with you and your parents!

Anonymous said...

I have missed you Grady. You're already changing! I like all your new pictures! I'm sorry I didn't get to see you on Sunday. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Grady,
I'm loving your pictures as usual. Yes, you and your mom do look cute together! I bet you guys are having so much fun. Hopefully I will see you soon!
Love,
Aunt Kelli

Anonymous said...

Hey Grady,
I heard you had visitors all the way from Chicago this weekend!! How exciting, hope you and your parents had fun.
I love you.