Sunday, September 18, 2005

10 Days Old And I'm A Big Boy

First and foremost, I am 10 days old which is exciting. I celebrated by losing my umbilical cord stump thingy and then wearing big boy clothes. As you can see, I wore my football shirt and my new pants.


Papa Danny played with me all afternoon -- and by played I mean that I slept on his lap.


Before Papa Danny and Grandma Cheri left, we took a delightful photo in front of the fireplace.


Sept. 18 was also a big day because I met my new friend Colton who was born just two days after me. Quite obviously, I am much smaller than Colton. Nice camera work Dad -- maybe get us in the photo next time!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Grady,
Still missing you lots! Looks like you found yourself a cute friend to play with. You look like you're having a great time! I'll see you this weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's BBQ!
Love,
Aunt Kelli