I posed for this handsome shot right after my bath when I was 6 days old. Mommy says it's the best picture of me so far.
Bathtime is one of my favorite times.
Here I am sitting on Papa Danny's lap showing off my long legs and big feet. Everybody gets a kick out of these.
Sleeping is another one of my favorite things to do, but only in the day time.



2 comments:
Your pictures are great, Grady. But nothing beats holding you. I love you and miss you very much. Happy 1 week Birthday!
Hey Grady Bud!
This is Perry Dunkeson. You don't know me yet I'm a friend of your dad and Grandpa White. I just thought you should know how much this old man loves you. It's huge!! You have sent him in to goofyville. I've know him for a long time and I've never seen him so happy. You must be a pretty special guy!
Lots of love
Perry D.
Post a Comment