Grandma Cheri couldn't wait to see me after I was born. She kept trying to poke her head in the door. She came home from the hospital with me first.

My Grandma Ginny and I had a lot of fun when she stayed with me almost a whole week at home. Here she is reading my first book with me.

These next two are of me with my Grandpas. The first one is my Grandpa White. Word on the street is that he has bragged to every single person in his school about me. The next one is Papa Danny, as my cousins call him.


My Grandma Ginny and I had a lot of fun when she stayed with me almost a whole week at home. Here she is reading my first book with me.

These next two are of me with my Grandpas. The first one is my Grandpa White. Word on the street is that he has bragged to every single person in his school about me. The next one is Papa Danny, as my cousins call him.


1 comment:
I love this child!
Post a Comment