Today is the day I was supposed to be born according to my due date, but I will be 2 weeks old tomorrow. We took a walk as a family tonight for the second day in a row. I like to ride in the stroller. I also like to cry most every night sometime between 9 and 11. Daddy thought he had me figured out but I proved him wrong - and Mommy right. This weekend I am going to get to meet a lot of my family and I'm excited about that.Mommy tried to take some naked pictures of me. You can see what I thought of that. Thank goodness for Daddy because I don't think he will let the others see the light of day.
Daddy is always trying to take pictures of me when I stretch my legs out.
Back from my second walk in the stroller.
Posing in the bouncy seat.

1 comment:
Hi Grady! I'm anxious to hold you this weekend! I like your new pictures!
Post a Comment