
World class sledder...should contend for a medal in the olympics.
See what we mean? That's got to be good for at least a bronze. (Note: This was only funny because no one got hurt)

Every winter olympian needs an entourage and here he is.

Oh mommy, at least you were out there. She kind of crashed.

Apparently some of us are a little bigger than last year because we really could only get two on this ride. Last year we fit three.

After all those big runs somebody decided he was tired.

Oh wait, he's awake. Again!

Snow bunnies.
We had a lot of big runs, and here are some of them.
3 comments:
Grady and Colin,
Wow, am I ever jealous!!!! That looked like the most family fun any family could ever have! I have to admit, I was scared too on that one you said you were scared on. You were really going extra fast on that one. It seemed like that new tripod made it so good that all of the family could play at the same time and nobody had to hold the camera. You were lucky today to be able to sled, our snow has all melted in our yard. You are also very lucky to have such a great hill in your yard, at least until you are old enough to mow it. But, by then Dad will teach you how to mow with a soda in one hand and headphones for music on a riding mower. He says that's pretty tiring though. Anyway Grady I do believe you will get a gold in Vancouver, you certainly won the gold in these videos. Glad you had a happy day. Grandpa White
Wow, those were fun videos to watch! You sure looked like you were having a great time, but just like Grandpa, I have to admit I was a little scared on a couple of those landings! You guys got a good workout that day. That's a long hill you have in your backyard. You have lots of neat sleds too. Thanks for putting up all those videos - Grandpa & I had lots of fun watching them. Grady, you really are a champion at sledding! I love you all, Grandma
I had fun watching them too! We are supposed to get lots of snow here in Ozark tomorrow...you made me want to go sledding!!
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment