
I'm kind of a big deal with my new bed.

As we told Grady, this was only the first of many times I will probably ask him to help me move furniture. Bros are supposed to help each other.

Free tip...what we've learned about plastic removal over the years is to go ahead and keep that plastic. You just never know when you're going to need it again.

Once we were finished with construction it was time to break it in.

My monkeys are going to seriously love this bed.

Get out of here Grady!

Finally with that guy gone I can get cozy.

As big as I am, Grady is even bigger. Here he is on his first night with no rails on his bed. What a stud.
1 comment:
Grady & Colin, well, it's official now - there are no more babies in your house. Everyone has their own 'big' bed. And Grady - NO RAILS! WOW! Colin, I hope you like your new bed - it sure looks neat with all the cool stuff you have. And I'm SURE oo-ah & oo-ah will love it. Bye for now, and I hope I see you soon! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment