Monday, March 1, 2010

Where Did February Go?

When you last saw me I was growing up fast and smiling big.

This mountain was huge.

Getting ready for a wild ride.

This was February 6, the next day I threw up all over mommy.

The day after that I went to sleep in the middle of the floor after I woke up and went potty.

Turns out I wasn't doing so good. In fact I was way asleep and my temperature got down to 94.2.

If you know me though, these things don't get me down. The doctors took care of me and in a few hours I was ready to get out of there!

Grandpa Danny and Grandma Cheri stopped by when they were in town. Nothing perks a boy up like seeing his grandparents.

When Daddy is away, we will play...in his bed. No really, we miss you when you're gone Dad.

Mommy had a birthday. Luckily she's got us to hook her up with special cup cakes.

Happy Birthday Dear Mommy, Happy Birthday To You.
We got videos too. Maybe next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grady,
I just saw your pictures on the blog. You look tough alright, but Grandpa is hurting for you. I am sorry for your accident. Now you have stitches like Grandpa used to have on his arms, legs and foot. It will be alright soon, so hang in there buddy. Grandpa White

Colin,
You had to be tough too, didn't you. Your Grandma and I didn't really like seeing the needle in your arm, so I hope you are feeling better now. It looks like you enjoyed your Mama's birthday cupcakes. You have a good Mama that makes cinnamon rolls, cupcakes and everything doesn't she?

Boys, you all come and see us, okay? Grandpa White

Grandma Ginny said...

Hi Grady & Colin - That's pretty neat that you made cupcakes for mom's birthday. I bet they were delicious, because they sure look good.

Colin, I am sorry you had such a crummy day and had to go the hospital. You were definitely still cute, though. I hope you continue to feel better.

You are both good boys with a good mom & dad. Lots of people love you! Keep having fun, and take care of each other. Grandpa & I will come and see you sometime. Love, Grandma