I am the American Idol. Seriously, see you in Hollywood.
Just wait until I start going to school dances and stuff. The ladies aren't going to know what hit them. Even though you can't really hear the music, just assume I've got rhythm.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Colin, You are one great intertainer, I would pay to see those performances. Grandpa White
Oh yes, we definitely have the next American Idol! Colin, that was fantastic! I'm so proud of you! You are so smart!! And I noticed you do have good rhythm - you slowed down when the music slowed down - way to go! I miss you and Grady! I need to come and babysit, don't you think??? I love you guys a bunch - Grandma
2 comments:
Colin,
You are one great intertainer, I would pay to see those performances. Grandpa White
Oh yes, we definitely have the next American Idol! Colin, that was fantastic! I'm so proud of you! You are so smart!! And I noticed you do have good rhythm - you slowed down when the music slowed down - way to go! I miss you and Grady! I need to come and babysit, don't you think??? I love you guys a bunch - Grandma
Post a Comment