Thursday, January 14, 2010

How About This Snow?

2010 kicked off with a birthday party for Aaron (second from right). Big time party.

Receiving our instructions on what to do at Pump It Up. Hard to believe that just seconds before this we were like a tornado of boys.

Also, we wrapped up Christmas with Great Grandma.

Dining like gentlemen.

They call me a good eater.

When we got back the snow was still piled high. Pretty much all the neighbors are jealous of my shovel. They didn't say that but it's pretty obvious.

It has been arctic. We're pretty sure we saw a couple penguins walk by.

So much snow.

The good news is we have a bundred toys to keep us busy inside including our train set.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grady,
With a great shovel like that and all of that snow, you should be getting dollars and dollars and dollars. I'm just saying, get that old Dad to shovel you the dollars for all that work. Good job!!! Grandpa White

Grandma Ginny said...

Hi Grady & Colin! Great pictures! The birthday party looked like a fun time, Grady. And that was a neat picture with your great grandma. Thank goodness you have so many toys to play with. I hope you stayed warm during all the cold days. Grandpa and I haven't been out of the house too much, because Grandpa hasn't felt too good, but I think he's getting better, so maybe we can make a trip your way sometime soon. All these good videos and pictures makes us miss you even more. I bet Aunt Kelli & Uncle Scott have had fun watching them too. Well, you guys keep having fun. I like the phone calls I get from you! Love you both - Grandma