Monday, July 20, 2009

May Every Day Be A Circus Day!

Hmm, which one of these things is not like the other?

Seriously, anybody notice that one kid looks a little older than the others?

In case you can't figure it out, we went to the circus.

Alex the Clown was a big favorite. He had a few unfortunate "accidents" with the trampoline.

There's Alex again, and a bunch of elephants.

Let's just say there's a decent chance I'll want to join the circus some day.

Not me though.

A camel.

1 comment:

Grandma Ginny said...

Looks like you guys have had a great summer!

Did you like the elephant ride, Grady? Grandpa had just asked me a couple of days ago if I had ever ridden an elephant. And then here we get a picture of you and mom riding an elephant. How in the world did you ever get up on that huge elephant??

If I don't see you guys before, I guess I will see you in a couple of weeks to babysit. Have fun at school! I love you! Love, Grandma