
In mid July we held our annual three-family, three-state get together at the Lake. Me, Jack and Noah posed with the catch of the weekend caught by Brian (not-pictured).

This guy drove the boat.

Check out little brother hanging with the older ladies. See how he plays it cool? Act like you've been there. Emma seems skeptical.

Nothing beats some relaxing fishing with the boys, although I don't think that red and blue pole caught anything the whole time.

Now with the Dora the Explorer pole pictured here, we were reeling them in.

Dora strikes again.

I pretty much could do without this ridiculous orange thing wrapped around my neck but I guess safety comes first.

See that little orange box hiding behind those heads? We'll call that the weekend saver. Being able to watch movies really helped with the down time.

The big boys got to go out for a big time on the main drag, as the old-timers call it. You can tell it is high class when they don't really care if you walk halfway up the skeeball table.

Probably going to be a rodeo cowboy in my spare time. I've got the hat waving down.

Only in the Ozarks.

I'll say it again, this is a high class place.

Back at the party spot we did some swimming.

Meet the quadropus, or for you less smart people, the fourpus. Really, what is this thing?

I know what you're thinking...these look like five well-parented kids sitting down having a relaxing, very healthy dinner. And you're right. The secret? All the moms went shopping for like a bundred hours (even more than a hundred). We'll just leave it at that.
Round and round we go. And it was a scratch, not a pick.
I don't know how you would score this, but by my count I got a six.
And to think this only cost a quarter!
1 comment:
Wow! Thanks for all the fun pictures! Grady, good job on fishing! And Colin, good job on driving the boat! And Grady, I would be ready to get off the pig too. I miss you all! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment