
Just three people on a bench wearing black shirts, no big deal.

Whoops, we lost Colin.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Nothing runs a like a Deere.

Apparently cameras were everywhere. I mean where is that blue flower looking anyway? Darn paparazzi.

That, my friends, is a cow's behind. The black shirts went in for a little cow touching.

Dad and me helped Grandma and Grandpa move in July. This was the first time anybody ate at this new table. No word on if I messed it up.

Who falls asleep while eating a waffle?

With all the toys now in the new toybox, the backyard has just come to life.

Maybe you noticed this smiling face in the new top of the page thingy.

The kid I was playing with kept hitting it into that hole. I didn't like it.

Sunday picnics are probably about over for the summer. But who knows, maybe we'll get back out there. How could we not?
1 comment:
Hey there boys - I like the black T-shirt day, 'cause that's one of my favorite colors to wear.
So Grady, is that your John Deere tractor? Have you been thinking about what you want for your birthday?
Grady, you and your mom make beautiful flowers. And by the way, you did not mess up the new table. Actually, I think you were the first and maybe the last person to eat at the new table.
Colin, don't they ever let you take a nap? You and Grady need to come and visit me and Grandpa, and we can all take a nap together. Our new bed is big enough for all four of us!!!
We love you and miss you! Love, Grandma Ginny
Post a Comment