Monday, July 6, 2009

Way Behind, We'll Just Change The Date And Pretend Nothing Happened

This begins a series we'll call turn back the clock. Apparently the last month has been a blur, much like this photo of us in a cave back on July 5.

Seriously, it was dark in that cave. No really, pitch black when Dad took this.

Sometimes, although it is rare, Grady asks to have his picture taken. This was one of those times.

Aunt Kelli got married, and we wore tie shirts. I was the ring bearer.

Turned out we had extra time, so I read the hymnal.

Making things happen with the rings. I like to think I nailed it.

The reception was quite a party. This guy kicked off his shoes and had yogurt.

2 comments:

Grandma Ginny said...

Hi there Grady & Colin! You guys sure take GREAT pictures! You are both so handsome!! You both did a great job at Aunt Kelli's and Uncle Scott's wedding. I love you both! Hope I see you soon! Love, Grandma

Aunt Kelli said...

Hey boys. Thanks for putting pictures of you guys on the wedding day...I love it! You both were super cute that day...ya know, same as every day. You're awesome and so is your new uncle!