
Hopefully you partied as hard as we did yesterday, the birthday of this great nation. Please know we were literally dancing in the street.

When the police showed up to the block party, and they did, it was this guy that greeted them. No word on what he said to them. Apparently a firm handshake goes a long way.

You ain't cool unless you got green shoes.

The Bomb Pop Squad terrorized the neighborhood, and yes that is really DJ equipment in the background.

The future architect/construction man is back at. Windows on all sides of this "palace."
Dad: Cool house Grady.
Grady: It's not a house, it's a palace.

Put a pitch fork in that big guy's hand and I think I've seen this picture before.

G: Hey let's plant a tree. C: I'm there. You get the shovel, I'll bring the hose.

From the archives. This little dude turned up from April. Somehow we missed it.
Lots more coming from our recent adventures. In the meantime, enjoy this video of our three new family members. We could not be less happy about being a family of 7.
3 comments:
Holy cow! I mean holy skunks!!!
Fourth of July sure looked like fun!
Grady gets better and better at construction!
Picture of Colin from April - going on my desktop!
Love you all, Grandma
SKUNKS!!!?? That's crazy! But they are kind of cute.
Colin, we missed you a lot this weekend! Grady, it was fun to see you...you did such a good job helping Grandma and Grandpa. Can't wait to see more pictures of you boys!!
Post a Comment