As of June 14 I joined an elite group of people who can walk. So far my career-high is 22 steps, or as a pirate would say...22 paces, rrrrrr! Be excited people.
An amazing display of awesomeness.
2 comments:
Grandma Ginny
said...
WOW Colin!!!! Good for you! Way to go! Now you can get around even faster than you already do! I'm proud of you - Keep up the good work! I love you!
Way to go, before long you will be running bases just like your daddy used to do. Emphasis on used to. come up and see Grandpa some time and we will have some races. grady is too fast for me. Grandpa White
2 comments:
WOW Colin!!!! Good for you! Way to go! Now you can get around even faster than you already do! I'm proud of you - Keep up the good work! I love you!
Way to go, before long you will be running bases just like your daddy used to do. Emphasis on used to. come up and see Grandpa some time and we will have some races. grady is too fast for me. Grandpa White
Post a Comment