
This is our 50th update and I'll be 300 days old July 5th. It's hard to believe it's already been that long. Feel free to start shopping for my birthday.
So many things have happened the last few weeks including my first trip to the lake. I had a lot of fun taking my first boat ride. Actually I slept for most of it, but that was fun.
As a guy gets older his head gets bigger and you need a new hat. I got a green one.
Our second trip to the ballpark was a Royals' win over the Pirates. It was a great clash of the worst two teams in baseball, and t-shirt night! We're all looking forward to going to the Cardinal game Friday when they play the Royals.
Another wild new thing is taking a bath in the tub without my inflatable duck. I'm sure I'll be showering in no time.
One fun thing to do in the bathtub is make your hair look like Alfalfa. Go ahead try it, you know you want to.
Every day I check the mail and usually it's all just junk.
I like toys. Remember: birthday coming soon.
Here I am tickling the ivories with Grandma Ginny. I'll have CDs available soon. No, I won't, that was a joke. See I'm not really that good. Because I'm a baby.
Sleeping in the car is something I recommend. And why not be as comfortable as you can?









4 comments:
Great pictures Grady! Grandpa says he wishes he were at the Cardinal game with you tonight. See you soon! Love, Grandma
Hi Grady! I just wanted to tell you that I like your new green hat! Are you having fun in Nashville? I hope I get to see you on Wednesday! Love, Grandma
Grady, how was Albert?
We're having a lot of fun in Nashville. Albert was great - and the Royals won! I love my hotel room and the swimming pool is a blast. Pictures coming soon...
Post a Comment