
Check out the sweet new pool. Mom's out of school and summer is here as far as I'm concerned.
Quite simply, I love this pool.
No really, I love it. If you can't find me this summer, you might check by the pool.
You probably thought I just sat and soaked. Nope, I'm a kicker.
This was taken at Sunday's breakfast with hair done by Mommy.
After swimming, Mom went to the store and Dad gave me a bath. We went for a different look. Cool, huh?
We like to call this the Popeye.
As much as I love these two teeth, I really wish some of their buddies would hurry up and get here.
No better way to cap off another Sunday like sitting in a box. Yes, I know, I look grown up.








4 comments:
Grady, I want you to come and see me. Bring your pool and bring your parents. I want to hear about your dad's baseball trip.
Hi Grady! Wow, that pool looks like fun!!! You are laughing and having a good time! I like the part that shades the sun - that is really neat. Is the water cold? Grandpa and I would like to come and visit you. I bet you are glad that mom is out of school. And I bet you missed your dad and glad that he is home. Did he bring you anything from California??? We miss you and hope to see you soon! We love you!
Grady, I hope you realize that as much as Grandma and Grandpa want to see you...I want to see you more. So you should pack up the pool and come to SPRINGFIELD. Or maybe I'll meet up with you at Grandma and Grandpa's sometime soon. Don't forget the sunscreen. Love you.
Happy 9 MONTHS birthday!!!!!
Post a Comment