
Guess what I did? I got a real haircut. This is me before.
And another before shot.
And here is me after. The chair was no big deal for me since I'm practically all grown up and everything.
I went to see Dad afterward at his office so I could show off a little.
You would think that with my new haircut I would have impressed this girl.
I did go in for a kiss but she puked when I planted it on her. I hope that is not a sign!
At least I've always got Grandma to kiss on.
Swimming is more fun anyway.
And of course I've always got my kitchen obstacle course.
Have I mentioned I also am in to standing these days? I know you're impressed. Stay tuned for more excitement tomorrow from our family fieldtrip on Monday. I'll give you a hint, it's spelled z-o-o.









No comments:
Post a Comment