
Monday, Dad took off work and we took a family outing to the zoo. As you can see I was ready for fun.
Peacocks are funny birds. Just don't get too close.
And this would be the peacock that got me so excited.
I was amazed at the size of the elephants.
Walking around the zoo can be tiring. Luckily there are nice places like this to take a breather.
Just two guys hanging out in the grass at the zoo.
This is a stork. You know, where babies come from.
It's not every day that I get to hang out with Mom, Dad and some giraffes.
Riding the tram is the coolest, especially on Mom's lap.
As you might expect, I was conked out at the end of the day.









1 comment:
Hi Grady! That trip to the zoo sure looks like fun! Grandpa and I have missed you this week! Hope you have fun on your trip to Tennessee! We love you!
Post a Comment