Monday, July 10, 2006

Celebrating My Independence



Hi friends. I just got a 10-month check-up. They tell me I'm 29 inches tall and almost 21 pounds.




Our first family vacation was in Nashville with a stop in St. Louis to see new Busch Stadium. The Royals beat the Cards 7-5 in extra innings and the Royals are 2-1 in games I've been to.




One place we went in Nashville was the Hermitage (not pictured) which is the home of President Andrew Jackson (also not pictured). In the background you may notice a mule which made funny noises.




With me being a thinking man and all, I insisted on going to the Science Center.




More Science Center action. I like buttons.




If you think I did not actually slide down this thing then you're right.




Do you recognize these astronauts?




When I get grumpy we head for Barnes and Noble. We did that three times on our Nashville trip. I like it, I don't know why.




The 4th of July in Nashville was really cool. We watched from outside the CMT building and my eyes were glued on the fireworks.




Sleeping on the road is tough. So I got the special treat of spending some time with Mom and Dad in bed, where I was a good sleeper. You can see I was a bedhead fred when I woke up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Grady! Your trip to Nashville sure looks like fun! - especially the Science Center. I bet you learned a lot there. Did you get any new books at Barnes & Noble?? It looks like you had fun sleeping with Mom & Dad!! Maybe they'll let you do that at home!!! It was fun seeing you and your parents at the picnic on Saturday. You were sure a fun kid all day long. Hope you got some sleep on the way home. Grandpa and I took Aunt Kelli home that night, so we didn't get home until 2:00 in the morning. Well, you have a fun week. Talk to you later. I love you!