Sunday, April 2, 2006

I'm No April Fool



Daylight savings time is not something I was ready for. This is me way past my bedtime just getting off the phone.




My latest and greatest is that I roll wherever I want to go. If Mom or Dad is across the room I just go to them.




My buddy Colton came over and we went for a walk with our moms.




Then we came inside and played on the blanket.




Warm weather means short-sleeved shirts.




I wish I could sit like this on my own all the time. I'm sure it won't be long though.




April 2nd is opening day! We were watching the White Sox and Indians but then it had a rain delay. I'm looking forward to my first summer and going to baseball games.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Grady! Grandpa and I had fun talking to you on the phone last night. We hope we didn't keep you from going to bed. Your new pictures are cute as usual. I bet you're excited that you can roll all over the room and get to wherever you want to go. You're going to keep mom & dad busier than ever! We love you! Talk to you soon! Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

I love you Grady! Sounds like you're doing all sorts of really cool things as usual. See you soon! :)

Anonymous said...

I have noticed that Grady always has a smile on his face. What a nice smile!! Are you going to post your portraits that you had taken?

Anonymous said...

Hey Grady! You should ask your parents if I can spend the night on April 28th!?!?? We could have so much fun!!