Sunday, April 30, 2006

No News Is Good News

Not much new right now which is fine because usually my news involves me going to see a doctor. Speaking of the doctor, last time I went they thought I belonged in magazines. And with a face like this, who could blame them?




Here I am "on the go."




Posing, knee up. I'm a pro at this.




What? You like funny faces? I'm your man. Call my agent.




But enough of all that. Aunt Kelli came by. I like her hair.




No, that is not my halloween costume (but it could be). It's cottage cheese geniuses.




Word is I should be sitting better. Apparently it's not good enough that I roll and crawl all over the house. So I've been practicing.




Yes I know my hair looks a little red. Trust me, it's not. But my shirt is a little moist. See-ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Grady! You sure look like you're having a good time in all your pictures. I wish Grandpa and I would have gotten to come and visit you this past weekend. We sure do miss you and your mom & dad. Hope you had fun with Aunt Kelli! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing with me on Saturday Grady! You were so much fun. And I like it that you like my hair. That picture of you on the go just doesn't do justice to your army crawl. Hopefully your grandma and grandpa will get to see it soon. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Grady, Grandpa and I think you sure are changing. I like the picture with you posing with your knee up! We hope we get to see you sometime soon! Tell your mom and dad hi. We love you!!!