
Oh my gosh, why didn't anybody tell me there was a whole basket of toys! You can't hide them from me anymore.
I'm really good at sitting, as far as you know.
I kind of look like a cowboy here.
An ear infection has limited my outside time which stinks cuz I love strollin'.
April 8th was my big seven month birthday. This good looking shirt made its first appearance that day.
What sound does a lizard make? I don't know either.
Mom whines because everybody says I look like Dad, but I did get my pointer toe from her.
p.s. The Royals make me mad.






2 comments:
Hi Grady! It was fun being with you this past weekend! You were a good boy on Friday! Tell Dad I think you look more like a tough gangster instead of a cowboy. I hope your ear infection doesn't get worse. Grandpa and I love you!
Grady!! I hope you are feeling better today. I hate thinking of you being so sick. You're in my prayers. See you very soon!
Post a Comment