Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Easter and Three Doctors

My first easter was a lot of fun. I saw almost all of my family. Unfortunatly my photographer took the day off at our first stop at Great Grandma Edwards, but we got some good ones with Mommy's family.




Nothing like a family photo on the wicker to celebrate my first Easter in style.




My Easter basket was filled with plastic eggs and a taggie blanket. I loved all of it.




What a sharp looking group!




Mommy, Me and wicker.




Just two guys sitting on a couch. I'm not looking so happy because as we found out later I was getting sick.




Like I said, I got sick. Sunday night the fever got up to 103 and we went to the hospital. I tried to cool off with a wet cloth but there is only so much I can do.




It got worse on Monday night when my temperature got up to 105.3 in the waiting room at yet another doctor. Sure I'm tough, but it took a lot out of me.




Tuesday we went to another doctor for a follow-up and we found out things were looking better. Doc said he thought I might have roseola. Dad and I just call it rosieodonnel.




The good news in all this sickness is that I got to spend three days at home with Dad. I made it all day Wednesday without medicine and did not have a fever at all when I went to bed. Yea!




Did I mention I got my first tooth and a sweet new haircut?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Grady! I love all your new pictures! I'm so glad you are feeling better. Grandpa and I were sure worried about you this week. We love you!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you are better!!! Looks like you've been having fun through it all. Those are pretty pictures of you and your Mom and Dad on Easter! I like your haircut too. See you very soon!