Wednesday, March 22, 2006

New Car Seat



I am tall. And because of that, I had to lose the old carseat and upgrade to the Evenflo Triumph LX convertible carseat. I know, sounds cool. Is carseat one word or two? Nevermind. This is the last photo of me in the old ride.




Any carseat expert will tell you that you should definitely test it out (as pictured) in the living room before making it official in the car.




Full success! You can see that I love it. Of course this means that Mom and Dad have to carry me everywhere now instead of just lugging around the old carrier. I'm sure they don't mind.




Of course when they carry me out into the cold it is important to bundle up. Two words, Big Time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool car seat!! Have you looked into getting a floppy seat to ride in the nasty shopping carts in?? You definitely don't need to eat on those grimy handlebars, Grady!! We recommend typing 'shopping cart covers' into the search on ebay. Now that you won't be riding in the car seat in the shopping carts, you may want to invest in a cover for your ride at your local Wal-Mart.
--Sarah and Aubrey Dillon

Anonymous said...

Hi Grady! We're glad you like your new carseat! You are not only a cool kid, but you have some cool clothes!! It was fun talking to you on the phone the other night. We can't wait to see you tomorrow! We love you and your mom and your dad!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hanging out with me and your grandparents this weekend, Grady. I had so much fun. Keep working on that kicking and rolling over. And yes, you are Big Time. Love, Aunt Kelli