Thursday was Daddy and Grady Day. Dad picked me up from school after lunch and we played hooky.
The best place to be on a beautiful day is the ballpark. I took my ball...
...and my glove.
This is right after we got off the escalator. The funny thing is we didn't have to ride the escalator because we didn't sit at the top. But we rode it anyway because it was our day we wanted to.
For most of the game I sat in this seat. A nice man and woman gave us the tickets when we walked up. As you can see there was plenty of room to stretch out. Gotta love the Royals in September.
After the sixth inning we got up to walk around a little.
There was construction going on all over the place. Many of you may know that I have already said I want to be a construction worker when I grow up. I tried to talk to some of the workers but I guess they couldn't hear me over all the banging.
In case you were wondering the Royals won 12-0 which was their 7th win in a row. And I fell asleep before we were out of the parking lot. Good times.
4 comments:
Grady,
I'm really, really jealous of you and your Dad. I guess because I remember going to the games with your Dad when he was about your size. You may forget about that game some day, but I bet your Dad never will. Oh yeah, I have met Slugger at my school a couple times when I was teaching P.E. He dressed in my office for some assemblies we had. You are a mighty lucky boy. Grandpa White
Wow Grady, you got to meet Slugger! You are a lucky boy. I bet that was so much fun having a day out with Dad going to the Royals game. I heard you were on the big screen - is that right?? That must have been a fantastic day! Have fun with your friends on Sunday! I love you! Grandma
Okay, I didn't want to have to bring this up...but, you haven't updated in over a month??? Seriously...I am going to have to reach deep into my bag of sayings and use one I normally don't try to overuse because it is too awesome.
Do Work Son!!!!
Ahhh, makes you wish they could update...oh wait, they aren't doing any more shows...they have an excuse. What is yours?? ;)
Hi grady! How are you? i havn't seen you or your family since christmas! Hope to see you and your family soon. have a nice day
Post a Comment