Hello Grandparents. Today is your day. This video was made specially for you.
Some things I've been doing include thinking about using this excersaucer. After trying it once it looks like I'll probably like this thing. But I'm not really big enough yet.
And did you know I got a haircut? Yes it's ridiculous. Ask Mom how much she paid for two little snips.
If you've ever rode in the back seat with your brother you know sometimes you just have to cry out for help.
Lastly, we went to Colton's birthday party yesterday. It was a nice day in the park and has all excited for Grady's party next weekend.
4 comments:
Colin,
Thank you for the grandparent's song. We did not know it was time for grandparent's day. We were glad to see your video though and are getting excited about seeing you at Grady's birthday party. Keep watching for us, we'll see you soon. Grandpa White
Hi Colin, That was great fun watching and listening to you. You are growing and changing all the time. I know you and your brother have a lot of fun together. Today is Grady's 3rd birthday, so be sure and give him a big kiss and hug. Colton's birthday party looked like fun, and next weekend Grady's birthday party will be so much fun. We can't wait to see you and hold you and play with you! Hope you have a good week at the babysitter's house. We love you and miss you! Love, Grandma
Colin, you just get cuter all the time, and who thought that was possible?? I'm looking forward to your big brother's party and I seeing you there! What did you get him??
Don't grow up as fast as Grady is...I can't believe he's 3!!
I just got caught up on your past few blog posts. The comments always make me laugh. Colin has an adorable smile.
Post a Comment