Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Grandparent's Day Song


An original tune by the one and only Grady Owen.




Colin and me got haircuts at a new spot because we moved. The barber chair might very well be where I am the best listener. Maybe it's because they usually have suckers.




A big highlight for me at Colton's birthday party was the Dino Dig...




...where I uncovered these dinosaur bones.




As you know my birthday is tomorrow. The main thing I've been asking for is dirt. And cupcakes with two kinds of sprinkles.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Grandma and Grandpa just heard you sing to your grandparents. You are very nice grandsons and we miss you tremendously. I'm glad your birthday is almost here and we can come and see you. Thank you for the song. Grandpa White

Anonymous said...

Grady, That song you sang just really brightened up my day! It was the best surprise ever!! Thank you so much. Grandpa and I listened to it several times.

Today is your 3rd birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Grandpa and I can't wait to see you at your birthday party this weekend. It will be so much fun.

I hope you and Colin are having fun in your new house, and I hope you are having fun at your school everyday.

You are a good brother and a good grandson. We love you and miss you! Thank you again for the wonderful song. See you at your party! Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRADY! Your Grandma forgot to mention that you're also a good nephew! I love you and can't wait for your birthday party! I hope you have a great 3rd birthday.

Anonymous said...

Hi grady! that was a great song! Tell your family hi!