
Try to think back to when you turned one-half. What a memorable day. You know they say all babies are cute, but come on, not this cute.
This is the bumbo seat and it can't hold me for much longer.
Long-time fans of gradyworld will probably recognize this shirt. You might remember a slightly younger Grady posing in this back in 2005.
A few weeks a go we went to the patch to check out some pumpkins. I had to fuel up as soon as we got there.
Finding the perfect pumpkin is not something we take lightly. Of course it's hard to keep your focus when you have to deal with these clowns.
As you already know, updates to this site or sporadic. Who knows when this was but I remember that it wasn't nearly warm enough for him to run through that sprinkler. But hey, what can you do?
There's only two places I like avocado. In my belly and on my face.
Raise your hand if you've already celebrated Thanksgiving. That's right, we went to see Great Grandma on October 19 for Thanksgiving. Just go with it.
Grandpa was there for Thanksgiving too. Yes, I still mean Thanksgiving, in October.
One day Grady rattled off about 10 names of people he said were his best friends and Aunt Kelli was one of them. Yea Kelli! If you're reading this, you should just assume you were too.
Dad put me in these PJs with the legs that were too short. It took Mom all of about 45 seconds to change that when she got home.
As you read at the top I got my first tooth. Pretty cool huh?



4 comments:
Colin,
Thanks so much for including me in your pictures of Thanksgiving. It was a beautiful and fun day, even though it looked like a nursing home on the porch. You sure did make us old folks happy. Grandpa White
Hi Colin! Congratulations on your first tooth! Looks like you and Grady have been having a lot of fun. A year from now you'll be able to follow him around and keep up with him.
Hope you had a fun Halloween! Did you and Grady go trick-or-treating? I'm anxious to see a picture of you as a lion and Grady as a frog!
You and Grady are the best grandsons ever! All your new pictures were fun to look at!!!!
One more thing Colin - your Grandma & Grandpa love you!!!!!
Cute pictures, Colin! I love seeing your big smile...it makes my day! Your lion costume was perfect...and I'm sure Grady showed you the ropes with that trick-or-treating stuff. I miss you!
Post a Comment