As I'm closing in on four months old, I'm definitely growing up quick! I'm already doing such amazing things as holding this burp rag! Crazy.
7 out of 10 pictures of me look almost exactly like this. The close up head shot while on my belly has become my go-to pic.
But sometimes you've got to mix it up. I'm versatile with the poses. This is called "Cool and Calm Colin," or 3C. Ok, I just made that up.
In a rare moment of actual news on this wonderful website, rice cereal is now on my menu. The first time I had it, I ate like I had never had food before. Which was true. Because formula isn't really food.
Another pose showing my range of talent. This one is called Checking Nails. But that's just what the picture is called. What I'm actually doing is getting ready to chew on my fingers.
Another go-to pic. Is it just me or do I look fantastic in green?
This was just me and Dad being silly with Grady's hat.
If you come see me, you will see this smile. A lot. Because that's what I do. I smile. A lot.
But remember I'm versatile. 3C.
Back on the belly. No my hair is not red. I've heard Grady's hair looked red in some pictures too. I don't know why. I blame the photographer.
If you know Dad, you know he's not afraid to take the self picture. And like I said, I smile a lot.
I leave you for now with a picture of two awesome dudes.
4 comments:
Such a happy boy! You're pretty amazing Colin! Hope you're getting excited for your big brother's birthday!!
Hi Colin! Great pictures! Good job on the cereal - hope you liked it! How's your new bedroom? Are you sleeping good? How's your new babysitter? I was hoping to come and see you this week before Grandpa has his surgery, but I will probably just have to enjoy your new pictures. Aunt Kelli is right, you are a HAPPY boy! Grandpa and I miss you! We love you! Hope to see you soon - Grandma
Colin (alias 3C),
I noticed early on that you had a wonderful, loving smile. It's good to see you using it. All of these great pictures of you, Grady and your Dad really make me miss you. You need to come and see me again. Maybe after my surgery or at Grady's birthday I will get to get another hug from you. Hope you and Grady continue to have fun. Try to get your Mom in there next time. Grandpa White
Colin looks just like his daddy.
Post a Comment