Friday, May 2, 2008

My Big Brother Loves Me


My big brother Grady came to see me and let me tell you it's always a treat when brothers meet. I can tell we are going to have fun together.


I guess the big guy likes me because he gave me some kisses.


In the hospital I mostly spent my time sleeping. But here I am with my eyes open.




I was looking mighty fine when the picture lady came around.




Here's all of us. Me, Grady, Mom and Dad.




Friday it was time to finally leave the hospital and I got to sit in my carseat for the first time.




More carseat action, this time in the car.





For those of you who like to see me in action. I don't blame you, I would want to see me in action too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are just waaaayyy too cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Colin,
I think you are going to fit right in with Grady. You have a great personality and we love you already. Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the whole family! He's adorable and so is Grady! Best wishes, can't wait to see him in person.