Thursday, May 22, 2008

May I Show You Some Photos



Last weekend we took our first road trip as a family of four. And it was a success. Of course anytime you can climb a tree you know you've had a good time.


Also spotted in the tree was this strange Luke creature.


Anybody who knows me knows I'm not all play. Got to do work. Grandpa needed some mulching done and who better than us. No question he was pleased with the result.


Part of our trip included a party. Let's just say I worked up a sweat.









Right here I was going to have a picture of me sitting in a lawn chair holding a stick "fishing." There were other people (mom) in the photo though who don't want to be on the internet at this time. You should assume I looked amazing.


But before we went on that trip, Dad and I had our own track meet. As far as you know there are people running on the track (there wasn't).


Let me tell you I burned that track up.





You might guess that I get dirty pretty much every day. But don't worry I scrub up before bed.


Colin and me try to hit the sack about 8 o'clock. Key word there is try.

Gotta roll. Don't forget Club Colin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grady-O,
I think you have more fun then I did when I was your age and I was as busy as a bee. Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Hi Grady! You and your brother look like you're having a great time together! Did you get to climb up into the tree? I bet the trampoline was fun. Did somebody have a birthday party? --- I'm sure you're being a good brother and helping your mom and dad. You look really big next to Colin! You need to come and see Grandma & Grandpa sometime soon. I love you! Grandma