Wednesday, May 7, 2008

It's Been One Week



It's been one week and they haven't messed me up yet. I still like to sleep, although my bedtime seems to be getting later every night.




Again, I like to sleep. It really doesn't matter where. This bouncy seat is just perfect for a nap right before bedtime.




Seriously, I am handsome. Just ask me. Of course I won't answer. Because I'm a baby.




On my big one week birthday we headed out of the house for the first time. It was an exciting afternoon of Babies-R-Us, my first doctor appointment (I'm perfect thank you) and picking up the big bro. It was the first time the whole family rolled together in the car.




Moments before the doctor checked me out I peed all over this table.



What better way to cap off the day than to take a little walk in the new buggy. There was another person in this picture but she refused to sign the model release form. Grady and I of course were made for the camera.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Colin! You are already getting bigger! But I don't think you look too much like your big brother, you just look like Colin. Grady sure seems to be liking you a lot. I'll bet he's a good brother. Keep having fun and keep up the good sleeping! Talk to you later. Love, Grandma Ginny

Anonymous said...

Hey Baby Bear....what new things have you been doing lately? I miss you and your big bro!