I've been doing a lot of cool stuff. Like playing baseball in the yard, playing with bubbles and drawing on the sidewalk with chalk. What I like most though it hanging out with Colin.
People have always accused me of being a good helper. And they're right. When it came time for Colin's bath, I was Mommy's right-hand man.
Hard to believe I used to be that little.
If you haven't been to Club Colin, then you're just missing out.
2 comments:
Hi Grady! You sure do have a cute little brother! He looks a lot like you!! I hope you're having fun being with Colin. I'm glad you're such a good helper for your mom. I bet you're having lots of fun with Dad too. I miss you and Colin already! I love you both very much!! Love, Grandma Ginny
It was awesome to see you last weekend Grady! Thanks for playing with me and Scott and showing us your little brother. You're a lot of fun, kid! I love you.
Post a Comment