We promised more pictures from wonderful Miami. So here they are. Only three weeks later!
This was the first one on the airplane. I'm pretty much an expert at flying now.
When we got to Miami somebody handed me this "Orange Bowl." Least that's what I called it. I slept with it on the bus ride to the hotel.
Swimming outside in December is fun, especially with friends.
Dining down in South Beach. You can see some of us already have sunburns.
They got lots of motorcycles and mopeds in Florida.
My first golf outing. I hit the ball three times so I guess I got a 3. I hear that's a good score.
One day we drove to the Florida Keys. We did a lot of outside eating on this trip.
The name of this restaurant was Alabama Jack's and it's world famous.
This is a popular photo and you have to be patient and wait your turn. We were only 90 miles from Cuba! I don't know what Cuba is but that ocean sure is pretty.
Mom and me on the beach in Key West. And my little brother (he's in Mom's belly).
Just after sunset at the Southernmost point of the U.S.
The Miami Seaquarium is ok. They got whales and claim they have Flipper too.
But really my favorite part of the Seaquarium was this big slide. We rode it three times.
Walking in the sand of Miami Beach.
In the streets of South Beach posing with my bear.
This one was just supposed to be of bear but I got in it too.
3 comments:
Hi Grady! Thank you for putting up all these great pictures of your trip! I don't know of too many 2 year olds that get to have as much fun as you do! I hope your mom and your little brother didn't get too worn out in Miami. I'm glad you didn't get a sunburn like Dad did. I sure like your FedEx bear. I'm anxious to see your new bedroom. Hope to see you soon! We love you!
Christy... You are one cute pregnant lady!
Hi Grady! Grandma sent me your picture of your first fish! That is impressive. :) I'm sure your mom and dad were proud of you. Have a great weekend...I miss you!
Post a Comment