
We haven't done a whole lot in the last two months. These pictures will go in reverse order starting with having the boys (Harrison and Nicholas) over this past Monday.
I love my mama.
Yeah I won $10 over at the Bass Pro Shop when I caught a fish. So I spent my prize money on a new bear.
When I was a baby I wouldn't touch this swing. Now that we got it back out for when little bro gets here I won't leave it alone.
We've made some big changes to my room lately, but sleeping on my pillow is still no problem.
Play Doh is a great toy. I get to play with it when I go on the potty.
Once upon a time I tried out underwear. And I liked it. But then for some reason I forgot that I liked it.
Went to a birthday party for my friend Landon and had cake. It was yummy.
There was also a big slide at the party which was awesome.
Last but not least is me playing with my old buddy Noah. Noah now lives in a far away land called Minnesota. brrrrrr!
3 comments:
Hi Grady! You sure look big in that baby swing! I really like the bear from bass pro - good choice on your part! You have some really neat friends to play with. Hope you get to play with lots of play dough!!! Love, Grandma
Grady-O,
Did Noah's dad come down to see you? You haven't seen Noah for a long time have you? Is he going to be around a while? The big slide looked great! Did your dad go down it? You need to come and see Grandpa some time! Grandpa
So if the people laugh and giggle when you tell em where you live
Say shhh, say shhh
And if you know this is where you wanna raise your kids
Say shhh, say shhh
If you're from the Midwest and it doesn't matter where
Say shhh, say shhh
If you can drink tap water and breathe the air
Say shhh, say shhh
Post a Comment